As part of our hosting services, we are responsible for keeping the web server up and running. If there is a problem with our web server, we will fix it for free. But when it comes to your individual website (including the WordPress core software and any WordPress plug-ins), any help that you need troubleshooting your site is billable time.
This would include:
- Updating your WordPress core software
- Updating any plug-ins you have on the website
- Troubleshooting any issues with the site
- Recovering from having your website compromised by a hacker
When issues like that arise, you have a few options:
- Use your in-house IT person to help you resolve the issue
- Hire an IT consultant
- Use Metisentry’s paid support services
If you are interested in using our paid support services, here are a few things you should know:
We charge $115 per hour, with a minimum of 1 hour. Even if the support time is 5 minutes, the 1 hour rule applies.
Based on the current size of our backlog and the nature of the issue, a support request could take as little as a few hours or as much as several days.
We do not guarantee that the problem will be fixed or that it will not come back, we are simply charging for our time to look at the problem and will help the best that we can.
If you would like to request paid support from us, please complete the form below to open a support ticket with us: