Metisentry is a fast growing, open source, full stack shop with a development focus on solving business problems with well designed, scalable web applications. We work across the private and public sectors to provide innovative solutions to issues of efficiency, workflow, and data management.
We are constantly building new applications and we need someone who is positive, pragmatic, and resourceful to help us grow our business. We enjoy our work and are looking for teammates who see a future in the development and growth of the tech sector in Akron.
We need a mid-level to senior full stack developer who is comfortable with MVC structures, preferably in Rails but a candidate with a background working in PHP frameworks, curiosity, and a willingness to learn would also be a good fit.
If you have worked with, dabbled in or have a deep and abiding interest in these technologies, we might have the position for you!
- Ruby on Rails
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Coding is not something you do, you live and breathe it. You’ll code anything – front-end, back-end, end-to-end, all the ends, leaving no stone unturned.
- Logic puzzles are your idea of a good time.
- Critical thinking and bringing abstract ideas to life with code are your idea of fun.
- You’re interested in learning and leveraging new technology.
- You have a passion for solving problems and creating elegant solutions.
- You identify as an analytical and abstract thinker.
WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO OFFER
- Medical, vision, and dental insurances
- Company-matching 401k, traditional or Roth.
- Paid time off for vacations and sick leave
- Investments and exposure to new technology
- An award winning team: Be part of a growing, motivated team! Check out our awards.
If our vision and projects interest you, we’d love to learn more about you and find out if we can work together. Reach out to us at hr [at] metisentry.com.