Metisentry is currently looking for a passionate Client Success Manager (CSM) who will be a liaison for client accounts and be responsible for the growth, retention and overall health of the client relationship. Metisentry CSMs will facilitate client request intake, client experience and measure service offering quality. Ultimately, creating customers for life is a principle of our CSMs and is achieved by improving customer satisfaction, reference ability, as well as broadening the upsell/cross-sell revenue opportunities.
- Become a trusted advisor within the client’s organization to the executive level.
- An extension of the client within the Metisentry organization; effectively serve as an internal “Voice of the Customer”
- Work with the customer and in partnership with other internal teams, to build out an Experience Plan for the specific customer’s lifecycle that is measured and reported on regularly
- Build strong client relationships, penetrating additional departments in an effort to scope out new opportunities and grow engagement breadth and depth
- Establish & grow account reference ability, advocacy & loyalty by maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Engage with the internal staff and evangelize sharing of best practices, providing regular reports of service across all Metisentry offerings
- Identification and promotion of account opportunities and risk management
- Facilitate the resolution of critical customer issues and ensure escalation with internal resources where appropriate; manage communication with the client through resolution and post mortem
- Deliver regular summary of the overall ‘health’ of service engagements to internal management (Customer Scorecard)
- Deliver regular summary of the overall ‘health’ of the service offerings to internal management (Offering Scorecard)
- Work with Marketing team to define and maintain offering descriptions. Periodically create blog posts that describe exemplary service experiences and offering improvements.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5-8 years of related experience
- BA/BS or equivalent required.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with senior level executives across corporate functions within the customer (Finance, Manufacturing, IT) from large, global organizations.
- Software, IT or Design Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a digital agency or consulting/software company.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to think on your feet and respond quickly and confidently to clients in uncertain circumstances.
- Customer facing services experience (consulting or account management) that includes issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels.
- Strong presentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to chair/facilitate meetings and host webinars at the executive level.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; able to work independently.
- Considerable interpersonal skills including the ability to establish Trusted Advisor working relationships with clients at an executive level. Ability to handle difficult conversations with diplomacy and tact.
- Experience successfully collaborating and managing by influence (of non-reporting groups/individuals) both within and outside of the organization.
- Passion for customer service and customer success with Metisentry.
WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO OFFER
- Medical, vision, and dental insurances
- Company-matching 401k, traditional or Roth
- Paid time off for vacations and sick leave
- Investments and exposure to new technology
- Be part of a growing, award winning, highly motivated team
If our vision and projects interest you, we’d love to learn more about you and find out if we can work together. Reach out to us at hr [at] metisentry.com.