We are looking for a talented, innovative, motivated, results oriented, well-connected independent salesperson to sell high-quality and affordable digital services. Working with either a network or software architect, you will Manage the sales process from qualifying the lead to closing the sale and handing off to technical operations team.
- Helping potential customers understand the value in using Metisentry’s services
- Serve as a brand ambassador for all things Metisentry
- Manage inbound inquiries and qualifying prospective customers’ needs .
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face and demonstrating how their problems can be solved
- Manage the sales process from qualifying the lead to closing the sale and handing off to technical operations team.
- Accurately report the probability of sales prospect. Demonstrate an ability to improve probability and close sales.
- Coordinate the development of technical strategy and present to client
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments.
- Serve as consultant to executives within clients; become an extension of their business(es) and a trusted advisor
- Convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Liaising with the Customer Success team on customer support issues and training needs
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Excelling under pressure with a positive attitude and being a team player
- You’re skilled in the art of research and are a pro at obtaining a detailed understanding of company profile through meaningful business conversations and online research
- Demonstrate internal leadership and collaborate cross-functionally to deliver innovation to clients
IDEAL PROFILE / REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields preferred.
- 1-5 years of work in sales or customer service
- Well-developed prospecting, presentation, negotiation and closing skills.
- Basic computer skills in Windows, Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Software development skills a plus but not required.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Must have strong negotiation skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Professional demeanor and selling style. You’re a delight to work with .
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, account development, and time management.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- University or college degree is a plus.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software a plus.
- You’re eager to develop your career in Sales
- You have been a part of a team that builds web based platforms
- You have served a production role in the past as either a Designer, Developer, Writer, Project Manager or User Experience specialist. You have a past portfolio of clients, software platforms or websites that you can share.
- Oversee and manage a healthy and growing book of business
- Experience working across agency partners
Metisentry builds, manages and integrates business software and datacenter systems through web, mobile, and cloud platforms to manage workflow and change the way people do business. Since 2006, we have been empowering businesses to create efficiency through technology and achieve success. Metisentry has offices in Dallas and Akron.
User Experience, User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Mobile Experience Design, Presentation Layer Development, UX Design, Mobile Application Development, Web Design and Development, SaaS Product Development, Open Source Software Configuration and Support, Private Cloud Hosting
WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO OFFER
- Medical, vision, and dental insurances
- Company-matching 401k, traditional or Roth
- Paid time off for vacations and sick leave
- Investments and exposure to new technology
- Be part of a growing, award winning, highly motivated team